Services / Fullerton Electrical Safety Inspection
Call Today For 24 Hour Electrical Service - 714-312-3114
Electrical safety inspections make good sense whether buying, building, or selling a home. Understanding your home’s electrical system and electrical components are critical when it comes to purchase, repair, and maintenance decisions.
The one system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and home owners is the electrical system. Very few “general inspectors” are qualified to make a complete detailed assessment of an overall electrical wiring system. At Fullerton Electrical Experts, we can provide a basic routine electrical inspection to a more comprehensive inspection of the overall electric wiring system which exceeds industry standards for home and business electrical safety inspections.
Our own electrical safety and security inspection comes with:
- Main Electrical Breaker Panel and Electrical wiring Check-up
- Checking the Furnace & A/C Wiring
- Secondary Electrical Sub-Panels Check-up
- Living Area Check-up
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Check-up
- GFCI placing check-up
- Examining all the Major Appliance Wiring
Technicians will examine many of the electrical devices present. Typically, we inspect 10-15% of the devices nevertheless if we find difficulties in several of the products, we will enhance the number of items that we examine so that we can better assess the probability that the problems will not be present in the all round electrical circuitry or throughout other spots of the premises.
Inspecting the Main Electrical Panel and Electrical Sub Panels would commonly include these matters:
- Checking for good grounding of supplemental systems such as telephone and cable tv and the integrity of the connections.
- Examining the integrity of the water grounding and connecting jumpers if found.
- Inspecting the availabilty of any driven ground rod and also the wire connection.
- Figuring out the entire process of all the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Electric Circuit Breakers.
- Check-up of the essential spots for feasible corrosion which may be a source of defective connections.